Re: [exim] exim av_scanner disable scan outgoing email

Author: Emanuel Gonzalez
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] exim av_scanner disable scan outgoing email
Hi Harris, thanks for your reply.

in the configuration of clamav, the file limit that I can analyze is 1 MB but in the exim, the limit of the attachment that I can send is 25 MB, as the limit of clamav is exceeded, in the exim I see this error:

malware acl condition: clamd : unable to send file body to socket

The connection is lost because it exceeds the size that can be analyzed by clamav and the mail is not sent. If the attachment is greater than 1 MB, it should not be sent to Clamav, this is possible.????

Regards,