[exim-dev] Exim: Universal Acceptance Evaluation for Readine…

Author: June Lau
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Exim: Universal Acceptance Evaluation for Readiness
Hi Exim Development Team,

I am June from the Universal Acceptance Steering Group, a community-based
team around the world with a primary objective to raise awareness and help
software developers and platforms understand how to update their systems to
keep pace with an evolving domain name system (DNS).

We hope to review Exim on its capability to accept all domain names and all
email addresses, therefore looking for a technical manager to direct any
inquiries to. I would be grateful if you can provide a contact person for
our evaluation purpose. Thank you.

Best Regards,

June
UASG Secretariat