[exim] Optional 'aliases' router?

Author: Marco Gaiarin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Optional 'aliases' router?

I need to setup some 'bouncers' for some aliases; clearly i can do in
/etc/aliases from:

    alias: user1, user2

to:

    alias: |/my/bounce/script, user1, user2

(or something like this), but i want to use some 'magic', i'm thinking about
setting up a redirect router, with a 'require_files' statement that get called
only if file exist.

But i need to be ''optional'', eg if that file exist, the bouncer get
called, but after that the normal aliases expansion succeded.

How can i achive that? Thanks.

--
  Nelle condizioni più rigorosamente controllate di pressione, temperatura,
  volume, umidità e altre variabili, una donna si comporterà come le pare e