[exim-mirrors] exim.aptanet.net mirror

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Tansom
A: exim-mirrors
Asunto: [exim-mirrors] exim.aptanet.net mirror
As per the last message on this list, back in February, I doubt
mirroring is going to last much longer (they aren't that obvious on the
website, particularly the web only ones). I'm not planning to remove
mine as it is next to no hassle to maintain, but I have just noticed
that it is referenced on http when I have been running it on https for
some years now, so thought it worth mentioning so it can be updated (the
link forwards, so not the end of the world). It is web only (I lacked
bandwidth for it when first setup and didn't run ftp), although I'm half
tempted to rectify that now with an https download mirror if there is
any value these days.

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | https://www.aptanet.com/ | 023 9238 0001
Vice Chair, FSB Portsmouth & SE Hampshire Branch | http://www.fsb.org.uk/