Re: [exim] Expand message_body, how to?

Author: kuncho pencho
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Expand message_body, how to?
Hi,
I didn't explain well. I want to discard message if some text is found. Let's say "Bitcoin wallet". I understood what need to do.

Thanks.

On 5 Oct 2018, at 13:39, pencho kuncho via Exim-users exim-users@??? > wrote:

> I'm try to filter some text in the body of message with system filter. There is a default limit of 500 characters. How to expand it?

This is detailed in the filter docs (vaguely) and in the Main Configuration section of the Specification.

You need to set ‘message_body_visible’ to something bigger. Bear in mind that setting this can have other consequences on things like the amount of text returned in error reports or other places where $message_body is used, so tread carefully.

Graeme