Re: [exim] Expand message_body, how to?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Graeme Fowler
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Expand message_body, how to?
On 5 Oct 2018, at 13:39, pencho kuncho via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
> I'm try to filter some text in the body of message with system filter. There is a default limit of 500 characters. How to expand it?

This is detailed in the filter docs (vaguely) and in the Main Configuration section of the Specification.

You need to set ‘message_body_visible’ to something bigger. Bear in mind that setting this can have other consequences on things like the amount of text returned in error reports or other places where $message_body is used, so tread carefully.

Graeme