Re: [exim] error code on redirect router for exceeding max m…

Author: Nicola Tiling
To: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] error code on redirect router for exceeding max msg size

Yes. It’s the only item that proofs the message size and I’ve testet with a restriction of 1KB thats rejected the mail correct. And I proof it with exim in non daemon debugging mode.

I’ve seen my error code in my own exim (intern) log. But sending a bigger mail with an extern address to this exim server sends me a rejection with a "550 - recipient unknow“ in the info message from the external mailserver. There I also want the correct code because a „recipient unknown“ is confusing the sending people