Re: [exim] SPAM report

Author: Александр Кириллов
Subject: Re: [exim] SPAM report
So the culprit was a procmail filter which rewrites incoming mail. The
standard report looks just fine with the filter disabled:

 pts  rule name              description
 -1.0 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
  5.0 GTUBE                  BODY: Generic Test for Unsolicited Bulk Email

I totally forgot about it. Damn! Sorry for all the commotion.