Re: [exim] UTF chars in Exim debug output

Author: George L. Yermulnik
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] UTF chars in Exim debug output
Hello!

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 at 22:47:00 (+0100), Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:

> > please let me know how do I raise a bug for it and if it's
> > kind of achievable (option to switch it on or off).

> https://bugs.exim.org/

> It'll take thinking about about for the best way of presenting
> such a control. After considering how high the demand is,
> of course.

> It doesn't sound like it'd be too hard to do; the question
> is really whether it's worth complexifying the code.

I'm not sure the demand is quite high for this "feature" so I switched
to ascii locally. Might not be that super-beautiful as utf can do but
still works for me. Please let me know if you still want me to create a
bug for this feature to be implemented (utf8 vs ascii vs on/off).
Thanks.

--
George L. Yermulnik
[YZ-RIPE]