Re: [exim-dev] buildfarm client proposal: tests configure su…

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] buildfarm client proposal: tests configure support
On 2018-09-21 at 00:15 +0200, Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-dev wrote:
> Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-dev <exim-dev@???> (Mi 19 Sep 2018 11:46:52 CEST):
> > I'll do so this evening (roughly UTC).
> Almost ….
>
> I made the changes, pushed it and pulled it into macstadiums
> /opt/buildfarm/home/code and started ./invoke.buildfarm
>
> But I do not see how you use test_configure_env or test_configure_args
> in your build-farm.cnnf.

I can't reach the box right now :\ Did you do anything like reboot it?
Otherwise, it's support ticket time if it doesn't come back.

Going from memory: the normal location is assignment within a hash, and
I couldn't remember the guarantees around order of assignment and
referencing other keys in the hash while still constructing the hash; so
if you look just _below_ the normal declaration, there's a small block
of statements which populate those keys. Feel free to improve as you
see fit, since you touch the test suite far more often than I do.

-Phil