Re: [exim-dev] buildfarm client proposal: tests configure su…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] buildfarm client proposal: tests configure support
On 9/15/18 2:34 AM, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I've pushed to buildfarm-client.git a new branch `test_configure_tuning`
> with one additional commit:
>
> https://git.exim.org/buildfarm-client.git/shortlog/refs/heads/test_configure_tuning
> https://git.exim.org/buildfarm-client.git/commitdiff/0ce98df83e53cc21a25d98f95e431803a398742c

The code addition looks reasonable on the surface. Go head and
push it to master.

I'm not going to spend time trying to duplicate your work...
An additional comment in the template, saying exactly what
syntax is needed, would be good.

I'm not going to spend time trying to duplicate your work...
once you're up and running, a potted recipe would be
useful for posterity. I can't guess how you managed
to do a main exim build without those headers... presumably
you're not limiting yourself to a no-ssl exim (if so,
perhaps we need a no-ssl testsuite build option).
--
Cheers,
Jeremy