Re: [exim] Filter with special characters (!?)

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Heiko Schlittermann
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Filter with special characters (!?)
Emanuel Gonzalez via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Do 23 Aug 2018 12:48:42 CEST):
> Hello, I need to use the following symbols exclamation mark and question mark (! ?) as characters in a filter but using HEX does not work.
>

> discard    condition = ${if match{$header_subject:}{^\277Eres el del video?\$}}
> logwrite = Rejected By SPAM - $header_subject - FROM: "$sender_address"

- IMHO \277 is the upside down exclamation mark, isn't it?
- Is the header encoded? How does the raw header looks like?

> I understand that using the standard ISO-8859-1 should be work, but no.

It does:

> exim -be '${if eq{!}{\041}{YES}{NO}}'

YES

Can you paste the **raw** header line?