[exim] Checking status of Exim-Users delivery

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] Checking status of Exim-Users delivery
As its been pointed out that there has been no mail on exim-users for 14
days, and although the volume is way lower than in its heyday that does
seem a bit of an excessive gap...

However a quick browse through logs is not showing any obvious signs of
problems - there is a lot being rejected due to RBLs (but then you look
at the sender address and decide that the stuff being dropped was dross
anyhow).

So lets see if this email gets through or whether I have to go hunting
in more depth.

BTW I had a great time completely away from computers for a good chunk
of this time :-)

     Nigel.
--

[ Nigel Metheringham --------------------------- nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]