Re: [exim] Moving a queue to another server

Góra strony
Autor: Christian K
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Moving a queue to another server
Thanks for the feedback.

Rsyncing the spool sound like the most practical solution if it can be
done that easily.
Both servers are pretty much identical in configuration so there
should be no version differences of any kind (neither exim nor any
libraries).

I guess if this needed to be done more often and without any downtime,
I could imagine idea 2 being used though this won't be necessary for
my case since rsync is much simpler.