Re: [exim] Exim, mail with over 100 recipients.

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim, mail with over 100 recipients.
On 21/05/18 11:49, Хлебалов Степан via Exim-users wrote:
> I am trying to send mail with 120 recipients.
> First 100 recipients received this mail, other recipients were not.
> There is nothing in main.log or reject.log about undelivered copies.
> log_selector has +all value.
> In theory the followed can help
>
> recipients_max = 150
> recipients_max_reject = true
>
> but exim's behaviour does not change.
> Can you explain what can I do to fix this?

First find out what happened with your original config.

Were the extra 20 recipients accepted by exim?
Are you set up to log them?
Was the original supplied by smtp or command-line?
What is in the queue after the 100 went out?
Were they all going to the same destination host?

It's far more likely you hit the 100 default on the
smtp transport (max_rcpt), in which case I'd expect the
remainder to be still in your queue.
--
Jeremy