Re: [exim] Exim DKIM: exim<->Exim verifies but not on Gmail …

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Brudenell
Dla: exim-user
CC: Exim Users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim DKIM: exim<->Exim verifies but not on Gmail or Office 365
Hi, Robert -

I'm using 2048-bit keys here: both on our on-site mail gateways running
Exim (version 4.86.1 at present un Ubuntu) and at Google. That setup is
working OK re DKIM verification.

If you'd like to do an extra check, I find this DKIM validation site very
useful:

http://www.appmaildev.com/en/dkim/

​Click the *Next Step* button to get a temporary address​, send your test
message to it, and as soon as it arrives the page fills in with details
about whether SPF, DKIM and DMARC tests pass or fail.

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
Systems Administrator & Change Manager
IT Services, University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, UK

Web: www.york.ac.uk/it-services
Disclaimer: www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm