Re: [exim] Exim and Rspamd header x-spamd-result

Author: James Gibbard
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim and Rspamd header x-spamd-result
The rspamd integration guide lists the variables that are set when
rspamd is called:

# This will set variables as follows:
# $spam_action is the action recommended by rspamd
# $spam_score is the message score (we unlikely need it)
# $spam_score_int is spam score multiplied by 10
# $spam_report lists symbols matched & protocol messages
# $spam_bar is a visual indicator of spam/ham level

Suggest you go read those documents again. Can't help anymore because
you didn't bother to share your config.