Re: [exim] NDN, Mailer-Daemon, DSN - EXIM

Author: Nazarevych Ol
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] NDN, Mailer-Daemon, DSN - EXIM
To Author: Mike Brudenell
Thanks for the reply. Yes you are fully correct how it looks like. I'm mean the stages.

Ok, I'm I completely agree with empty sender <> and read about it, so there were no problem to add additional spf record for the domain name.
But in our case - we've use around 65 domains and 3 mail server to do mass mail for our clients whos registered on our sites to made an news letters, or some transactional emails like orders on a site.

This is about 195 new spf records that we should to create and always maintain.
Become acquainted with documents provided, looks like there were only one correct way - to create such records.
Hoped maybe in a future Exim lets us to use some variable in a transport also for NDN reports to replace <> with desired value.

PS. Sorry for incorect answer in a post - I could not understand how to reply to a message on this lists.