[exim] X-Report-Abuse on mail sent from SMTP PHP

Author: Marco
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] X-Report-Abuse on mail sent from SMTP PHP
Under transport configuration of Exim I have added the X-Report-Abuse header.This works if an email is sent from a mail client but not from an PHP application.remote_smtp:
      driver = smtp
      dkim_domain = ${lc:${domain:$h_from:}}
      dkim_selector = x
      dkim_private_key = /etc/exim/dkim.private.key
      dkim_canon = relaxed
      headers_add = X-Report-Abuse: Please report any abuse text
Where I can add the same line in Exim for have the same header added only to mail sent from Wordpress, or PHP applications?I tried to add this header line under routers configuration, but the issue is that incoming mail to my email domain address should not have the X-Report-Abuse line as email are not sent from my server are received from others.If I add as below:vmail_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  allow_defer
  allow_fail
  data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/vmail/$domain/aliases}}
  domains = dsearch;/etc/vmail
  qualify_domain = $domain
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  retry_use_local_part
  headers_add = X-Report-Abuse: Please report any abuse text

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
headers_add = X-Report-Abuse: Please report any abuse text
no_more
also external email received to my email address will report the X-Report-Abuse this has no sense as if I want report a spam email received seems the abuse report should sent to me but I never sent that email, I received.Thank you for the help.
X-Report-Abuse on mail sent from SMTP PHP

| |