[exim] SRS reverse

Author: Rob Gunther
Subject: [exim] SRS reverse
I am trying to add SRS to a server to deal with mail forwarding, following
these instructions <https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/SRS>.

I have the forwarding part working.

The reverse part works as well, but I want to tweak it. If a hash has
expired or someone is trying to hack it the router rejects the mail. When
the router rejects the message, it returns an undelivered notice back to
the sender.

I could see this being used much like DNS amplification, someone could
pound a victims email address using our server.

I would prefer if the SRS hash is invalid and the router rejects, that it
sends the message to :blackhole:

Is there a way for me to specify in a router if it fails, direct the
message to :blackhole:

Rob