Re: [exim] TLS error in incoming emails from *.outlook.com

Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] TLS error in incoming emails from *.outlook.com
On 2018-02-12 20:57, Ian Zimmerman via Exim-users wrote:

> Ok, it was on, I disabled it. We'll see soon enough if your
> hypothesis is right :-)

No change :-(

But in my case, all the messages actually make it through. Also, I
checked my old logfiles, and this was the case even with GnuTLS.

Right now I see some other horrible misconfiguration on the outlook/365
servers, and I have never seen this particular error when talking to
anyone else, so I'm really tempted to write it off as being on their
side.