Re: [exim] Wildcards in aliases

Author: Hardy
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Wildcards in aliases
In fact I have an approach not too different from yours. I call it the
"volatile" addresses you use for suspicious cases where you need to give
your email. It is nameYYMM, it exists for the current and last month,
but disappears after that automatically. (By that time you need to
decide, whether you like their mail, so either let go, or change to a
non-volatile) I am far better in scripting than in looking up
configuration details :-( so a monthly script actually changes/adds
these in my aliases file m-)

But what I need now is indeed closer to your way. I will find something.
Thanks again for your input.

Hardy