Re: [exim] Wildcards in aliases

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Merlin Hartley
A: Hardy
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Wildcards in aliases
We use the local_part_suffix for all users, then they can choose to give out different addresses to different websites and use filters on any incoming mail based on addressee - for example I use merlin-slurm@… for the slurm mailing list.
This way they can automatically file/trash mail from a leaked/sold address.

To be honest I don’t think many of our users are utilising that feature, but I personally find it useful!

Merlin

--
Merlin Hartley
Computer Officer