Re: [exim] Best way tls_certificate select

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Best way tls_certificate select
On 20/01/18 11:46, Sławek wrote:
> Its possible select tls_certificate with variable tls_certificate= /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.$domain_sender/fullchain.pem

Firstly, it's unclear exactly what variable you're trying to use.

If you're asking about the global option (not variable; there isn't one)
"tls_certificate", no. We don't have a useful domain to work with in
the expansion at the time the certificate is needed.

If you're asking about the smtp transport option "tls_certificate",
not reliably. A given connection might be used for messages going
to several different domains.

> ?beacause tls_sni not works

We'd need more detail.

--