Re: [pcre-dev] HELP! CMake expert needed

Autor: ph10
A: Giuseppe D'Angelo
CC: pcre-dev
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] HELP! CMake expert needed
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018, Giuseppe D'Angelo via Pcre-dev wrote:

> I've asked to a colleague of mine (Kevin Funk, working on the KDE
> project), and his suggestion was to use $<TARGET_FILE:pcre2test> or
> possibly $<TARGET_PROPERTY:pcre2test,DEBUG_LOCATION> in a SET
> statement (instead of GET_TARGET_PROPRETY); see for instance this diff
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/116090/diff/1/#

Thanks, that helps a bit, but...

Looking at PCRE2's CMakeLists.txt file, it appears that this code is
used only under Windows. Not being a Windows user, I cannot test these
changes. Is there a Windows CMake user on this list who can perhaps try
this change out?

Philip

--
Philip Hazel