Re: [exim] Configuring unauthorised sender responses

Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Configuring unauthorised sender responses
On 2018-01-11 14:47, Merlin Hartley wrote:

> Honestly I never really looked at ACLs I just use the defaults and
> write new routers

This seems to be a repeating pattern, maybe due to early Exim adopters
(when ACLs didn't exist). Maybe there ought to be a Big Fat warning
near the top of the documentation, to the effect "If you're just
starting to customize your Exim configuration, you shoud really study
ACLs first." Maybe even reorder the chapters.