Re: [exim] Some mails are queued, other are sent immediately

Author: Lena
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Some mails are queued, other are sent immediately
> From: Jeremy Harris

> Could you do that with debug enabled?

Using csh, I redirected debug output (-bd -q10m -d+all) to a file with >&
(both stdout and stderr to the same file,
some log lines might be broken and interspersed because of buffering).
The file (compressed with bzip2) can be downloaded from
drive.google.com/file/d/1wWbpVZ_4ob4KvMu57Y-oBS3A3xgyfbSi/view
That debug log is about several messages, only the last one was queued,
then a bounce/DSN. I deleted all files from /var/spool/exim/db
just before sending the queued message.

I see:

15:08:34 6101 already connected to mta7.am0.yahoodns.net [98.137.159.27] (on fd 0)
15:08:34 6101 all IP addresses skipped or deferred at least one address

But I don't understand why.
Recipient callout verification was successful (OK reply to RCPT),
connection was held (use_sender,hold), why the message was queued?
During subsequent queue run, the message was rejected after end of data
(recipient email address inactive).