Re: [exim] rejecting transport if insecure

Author: Cyborg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] rejecting transport if insecure
Am 01.12.2017 um 11:46 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users:

> Check the retry rules. You can set up error specific retry rules.
> I never did this. There is an 'tls_required' item, so I suppose, you can
> set up a rule with zero retry time to force a bounce.

Ok, it working, but now i have another minor problem:

In the delivery Message i get back from my exim:

  tlstest@???
    host mail.XXXXX.de [XXXXXXXX]
    retry timeout exceeded

it says "retry timeout exceeded" which is true, obviosly, but unfurtunatly, noone will ever
think, that it's because of the missing tls support.

We need a custom message to make it "human understandable" . Any ideas ?

best regards,
Marius