Re: [exim] Restrict SMTP only to authenticated, local and a…

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Restrict SMTP only to authenticated, local and a spam filter
On 27/11/17 18:28, Williams One wrote:
> Trying to find a way to do this in cPanel v68.0.8.
>
> Every answer I have found seems to refer back to the same old article:
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20110729131804/http://www.sant-media.co.uk:80/2010/03/how-to-configure-exim-to-receive-email-for-domain-only-from-specific-ip-addresses#more-360
>

> Is there any CURRENT way to do this? CPanel doesn't use the
> check_recipient ACL, apparently. It's not in our current config.

The ACL that is run on getting an SMTP RCPT command is given by the
main config option "acl_smtp_rcpt". I don't know what name CPanel
has given it, but assuming you're looking at a one-file configuration
for exim it should be pretty obvious.

The general Exim docs are at
http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/
--