Re: [exim] Block tld

Author: James Gibbard
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Block tld
Mike has hit the nail on the head.

As an additional tip, I found for those cheap domains (like .win, .top
etc), using a combination of slightly weighted scoring on the domain
name and SpamAssassins relay geoip module, I was able to eliminate
most spam relatively easily. You'll probably notice that most of the
spam from those domain names originates from Eastern Europe and Asia.

At least in my case, it was absolutely safe to weight those things in
SA, but you will want to test extensively yourself.