Re: [exim] Exim 4.90 RC2 uploaded [bug found]

Góra strony
Autor: Torsten Tributh
Dla: exim-users
Stare tematy: [exim] Exim 4.90 RC2 uploaded
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim 4.90 RC2 uploaded [bug found]
Hi,
in RC2 the acl_smtp_auth will be called in more cases
than just AUTH.
I see a lot of connects where the AUTH-acl will be called
directly after STARTTLS in the smtp stream.
I also recognized that in these cases the AUTH-acl will also be called
after ACL-DATA.

Just a short summary of a debugging possibility:

acl_smtp_auth = acl_check_auth
acl_check_auth:
warn log_message = Auth-Debug: $smtp_command

In the LOG you find several cases where the
$smtp_command is not beginning with "AUTH ..."

I am seeing many times STARTTLS and DATA.

Regards Torsten