[exim] restricting sending domain

Author: Jonathan Gilpin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] restricting sending domain
hi!

I am trying to restrict Authenticated users from sending from a domain name other than those designated as local domains.

in acl_smtp_rcpt

I have the following code:

deny  log_message      = Sender trying to send from an unapproved domain name.
      authenticated    = *
      sender_domains   = !+local_domains
      message          = You must send from an approved domain name.

Where local_domains is defined by

domainlist local_domains = mysql;MYSQL_Q_LDOMAIN

and

MYSQL_Q_LDOMAIN=SELECT SQL_CACHE DISTINCT domaintable.domain FROM domaintable LEFT JOIN accounts ON domaintable.domain = accounts.domain WHERE domaintable.domain='$domain' and accounts.active = ‘1'

Could someone please point out where I am going wrong as this is rejecting all domains?

Kind Regards,

Jonathan Gilpin