Re: [exim-dev] [patch] exim 4.90_RC1 SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH build…

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] [patch] exim 4.90_RC1 SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH build error / missing parts
On 2017-10-28 at 13:08 +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Thanks for introducing SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH support to exim. Due to a typo
> 4.90_RC1 FTBFS with non-BSD date if SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH is set. Also the
> change applied to exim needs to be copied over to exim_monitor.

You're welcome, and sorry. I neglected to become a heathen using
non-BSD date in testing. ;)

I don't have any X11 systems (and haven't had for years) so testing the
monitor changes would be problematic here. I _suspect_ that to fix the
missing vars it's sufficient to just `#include "version.h"` at the top
of em_version.c because the build system symlinks the monitor source
files into the same build-foo dir as the Exim source files.

-Phil