Re: [exim] MIME extension filter fails to catch filename

Author: Franz Georg Köhler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] MIME extension filter fails to catch filename
On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 04:10:56PM +0100, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:

> demime is obsolete, and was dropped in 4.88

This is one of the reasons that I finally migrated the configuration.
Because demime was failing agains this file name, I changed the content
scanner configuration to mime ACL, as this would have need to be done
anyway sometime and check if this works better (and it actually does).

However, demime did generally work on this installation and used
to block *.zip, but fails here.

exim4 --version
Exim version 4.84_2 #1 built 14-Jun-2017 11:59:29