Re: [exim] Rate limiting connections

Góra strony
Autor: Robert Bannocks
Dla: Jeremy Harris, exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Rate limiting connections
Well I meant huristically but the spell checker got me there and perhaps made a point! Yes I am thinking of smtp_max_per_host, but in order to set that you need to know what max should be in the context of these settings…. I think given what you say I will up them a bit but set smtp_max_per_host to the current smtp_max_accept which no host should notice and hubristically change this if it causes a problem!

Best/Rob