Re: [exim] Selectively add spamassassin headers to messages

Góra strony
Autor: Jon Gerdes
Dla: k4t@3msg.es, exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Selectively add spamassassin headers to messages
Kate

On Thu, 2017-09-21 at 11:15 +0100, Kate Dawson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am adding spamassassin headers to all messages by using
>
> warn
> spam = Debian-exim:true
>     add_header = X-CORP-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>     add_header = X-CORP-Spam-Report: $spam_report
>     log_message = spam score =  $spam_score
>

> BUT,
>
> I am seeing failures when delivering to a host using postfix and
> amavisd
> - who send me the helpful error message
>
> >  INVALID
> > HEADER

I no longer use SA but when I did, I used it via sa-exim which is able
to rewrite the subject line (eg put something like Subject:S-P-A-M:
<original_subject>) and put the spam report into the body of the
message and make the original message an attachment - in effect
defanging it for MUAs that auto view.

I wont go into the relative merits from my perspective of anti-spam
solutions (I use rspamd these days) but I still consider sa-exim's
abilities a bit of a killer feature if you are a Spam Assassin user.

There is a Debian package and the config file for sa-exim is well
documented. You get graylisting for free if you fancy it as well and a
lot more besides.

If you have a much loved SA setup and a penchant for Exim then I really
recommend adding sa-exim.

Cheers
Jon