Re: [exim] MySQL - Blocking senders at RCPT time

Author: Marius Stan
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] MySQL - Blocking senders at RCPT time

On 2/8/2017 3:03 PM, thunder@??? wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry this is a followup after writing as there might not be
> sufficient information in my OP about whats in the database:
>
> Some sample data:
>
> MariaDB [mailauth]> select * from bannedsenders limit 2;
> +----+--------------------------------+
> | id | sender                         |
> +----+--------------------------------+
> |  1 | communities-emailer@??? |
> |  2 | reply@???          |
> 2 rows in set (0.01 sec

> Sorry for the multiple posts.

Here's how I've done it, I'm sure there are other ways to do it:

Q_BL_SENDERS = SELECT email FROM blacklists WHERE
email='${quote_mysql:$sender_address}'

addresslist blockedsenders = mysql;Q_BL_SENDERS

acl_check_rcpt:

   deny    senders        = +blockedsenders
           message        = Sender $sender_address is blocked