Re: [exim] Cipher suites identifier

Author: Luciano Rinetti
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Cipher suites identifier
#exim -bV
Exim version 4.74 #1 built 24-May-2011 20:35:05
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2007
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 4.8.30: (April 9, 2010)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl Expand_dlfunc GnuTLS
move_frozen_messages Content_Scanning DKIM Old_Demime
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm
dbmnz dnsdb dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm mysql nis nis0 passwd pgsql sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 cyrus_sasl dovecot plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral iplookup manualroute queryprogram
redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
GnuTLS compile-time version: 2.8.6
GnuTLS runtime version: 2.8.6
Configuration file is /etc/exim4/exim4.conf

On 2017-07-30 20:42, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
> Luciano Rinetti <l.rinetti@???> (So 30 Jul 2017 11:25:01 CEST):
> …
> > But in my log file(s) I never find sessions with hyphen separator,

only with
> > underscore, like:
> > X=TLS1.0:RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:32
> >
> > What it means ? Are GNUTLS encripted sessions or OpenSSL encripted

sessions