[exim] Cipher suites identifier

Góra strony
Autor: Luciano Rinetti
Dla: Exim-users
Temat: [exim] Cipher suites identifier
In the main log file, I'd like to identify the SMTP sessions encripted
via OpenSSL or GNUTLS.
The Exim manual shows:
"OpenSSL identifies cipher suites using hyphens as separators, for
example: DES-CBC3-SHA. GnuTLS historically used underscores, for
example: RSA_ARCFOUR_SHA. What is more, OpenSSL complains if underscores
are present in a cipher list. To make life simpler, Exim changes
underscores to hyphens for OpenSSL and passes the string unchanged to
GnuTLS (expecting the library to handle its own older variants) when
processing lists of cipher suites in the tls_require_ciphers options
(the global option and the smtp transport option). "

But in my log file(s) I never find sessions with hyphen separator, only
with underscore, like:
X=TLS1.0:RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:32

What it means ? Are GNUTLS encripted sessions or OpenSSL encripted
sessions ?

Regards,