Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE1 8.41 released

Author: Andrew Ho
To: Ze'ev Atlas
CC: PCRE Developers
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE1 8.41 released
Hello,

I updated the z/OS link to point at the new file and changed the text to
indicate it is PCRE2; please let me know if it still looks incorrect!

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.             https://zeuscat.com/andrew/