[exim] SpamAssassin and rspamd in the same Exim installation

Author: David North
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] SpamAssassin and rspamd in the same Exim installation
Greetings,

I am currently running SpamAssassin as my spam scanning tool of choice,
called from Exim in the usual manner (spam = ... ACL condition).

However, rspamd sounds like it's worth investigating. What I'd like to
do is optionally call it from my check_data ACL and only do so for some
messages, leaving the existing SpamAssassin setup in place for other
traffic.

The manual page at [0] makes it sound like it is not possible call both
SpamAssassin and rspamd from the same Exim installation. Can anyone tell
me otherwise?

Thanks,
David

[0]