[exim-dev] 4.89+fixes

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] 4.89+fixes
Hi,

I get the feeling that with distribution of 4.89 the pressure to release
some small fixes raises.

I've prepared already a exim-4_89+fixes branch on git://git.exim.org/~heiko/exim.git

It should include the following fixes as recommended by Jeremy

    65e061b76867    fix log line corruption
    31323b30449a    cleanup (repeated use of -p)
    b7d3afcfad      Fix continue_more on TLS connection <<---- not yet
    4c2471caf3      fix smtp under combo…
    7006ee24ec      disable session tickets

* e54a94a2 - Transport: fix smtp under combo of mua_wrapper and limited max_rcpt ...
             was 4c2471caf34b
* 347adeb8 - Openssl: disable session-tickets by default and session-cache always (...
             was 7006ee24ec
* 28081321 - Fix log line corruption for DKIM status (2 weeks ago) <Heiko Schlitter...
             was 31323b3044
* 4dd3c757 - Cleanup (prevent repeated use of -p/-oMr to avoid mem leak) (2 weeks a...
             was 65e061b768

b7d3afcfad is still missing, cherry picking it creates a bunch of
conflicts I can't resolve easily, as I'm missing the contnext knowledge.

Shold I publish the +fixes as it is, and try to add b7d3afcfad later
(the +fixes is considered an open collection of recommended fixes, for
packagers and self-made installs)? Or can somebody (Jeremy, as
b7d3afcfad is your commit) try to cherry-pick it into the +fixes branch?

--
Heiko