Re: [exim] Alias file is appearing in mainlog

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Dippery, Kyle
CC: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] Alias file is appearing in mainlog
On 2017-06-26 at 15:52 +0000, Dippery, Kyle wrote:
> Last week I switched from a slightly-out-of-date-but-working
> compiled-from-source exim 4.85 to a FreeBSD port exim 4.89. I've
> updated my configuration to stop changing the exim user and group from
> what got compiled in, and updated permissions on log and database
> files so things are getting delivered.

Are you happy dropping extra patches into the Port files/ directory and
so forth?

> Now I see, though, that pieces of my /etc/aliases file are being
> written to my mainlog file. All the ones I see seem to be in DKIM log
> messages:

> I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to be happening. It wasn't before
> I installed the port last week. It seems to have stopped when I
> disabled DKIM verification this morning. Is this likely to be a
> misconfiguration on my part, or a bug that I should report?

Neither: a bug which has already been fixed, I think. Can you grab
commit 31323b304 and build with that, to see if it fixes the issues,
please?

https://git.exim.org/exim.git/commitdiff/31323b30449a59713ed7a99f86e356cb1b9d0fb7

If so, great! If not, we need to know so that we can continue to chase
this down.

Either way, could you let us know?

Thanks,
-Phil