[exim] negative senders match in router condition

Góra strony
Autor: Dr. Volker Jaenisch
Dla: exim-users
Nowe tematy: Re: [exim] SOLVED negative senders match in router condition
Temat: [exim] negative senders match in router condition
Hi Exim Users!

We use a stored_proc which returns the whitelist information of a
certain email account.

# query for recipients whitelist:
addresslist email_whitelist = ${lookup pgsql{select * from
get_whitelist('${quote_pgsql:$local_part}@${quote_pgsql:$domain}') }}

In the ACL it is used in this form:
  # drop E-Mails from senders found on DNS blacklists
  drop  message = DNSBL listed at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
        !authenticated  = *
        !senders        = +email_whitelist

Now I like to use email_whitelist in a router condition exactly like

        !senders        = +email_whitelist

How can one achieve this?
* A router has no "senders functionality"

I have checked the available expansion but:
* lookup : works only with files oder db
* inlist : Does not respect the fact the addresslist contains regular
expressions

I am sure I missed something. Any help appreciated

Volker

   inqbus Scientific Computing    Dr.  Volker Jaenisch
   Richard-Strauss-Straße 1       +49(08861) 690 474 0
   86956 Schongau-West            http://www.inqbus.de