Re: [exim] Using spamassassin as well as rspamd in exim ACLs…

Author: Patrick von der Hagen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Using spamassassin as well as rspamd in exim ACLs?
Hi Andrew,

sorry, didn't see your message previously.

It ain't hard.

spamd_address = $acl_m_spamd

and in data-acl something like:

  warn
    log_message                = rspamd hits=$spam_score
report=$spam_report action=$spam_action
    set acl_m_spamd            = 127.0.0.1 11333 variant=rspamd
    spam                       = debian-spamd:true
    set acl_m_rspamd_action    = $spam_action
    set acl_m_rspamd_score     = $spam_score
    set acl_m_rspamd_score_int = $spam_score_int
    set acl_m_rspamd_report    = $spam_report
    add_header                 = :at_start:X-SCC-RSpam-Status:
$spam_report hits=$spam_score

  warn
    condition                 = ${if
<{$message_size}{SPAM_SIZE_LIMIT}{1}{0}}
    set acl_m_spamd           = /var/run/spamd.socket
    spam                      = debian-spamd:true
    set acl_m_spamd_action    = $spam_action
    set acl_m_spamd_score     = $spam_score
    set acl_m_spamd_score_int = $spam_score_int
    set acl_m_spamd_report    = $spam_report
    set acl_m_spamd_bar       = $spam_bar
    add_header                = :at_start:X-SCC-Spam-Report:
$acl_m_spamd_report

Later you can decide how to act on those results, like trust
spamassassin first and only report rspamd for comparison or how to react
when rspamd and spamassassin disagree.

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Patrick von der Hagen

Zirkel 2, Gebäude 20.21, Raum 004.2
76131 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 608-46433
E-Mail: hagen@???
Web: http://www.scc.kit.edu

KIT – Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft