Re: [exim] LDAP queries against AD, and LDAP error 8: Stron…

Góra strony
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] LDAP queries against AD, and LDAP error 8: Strong(er) authentication required
Usually, exim+ldap+ssl/tls+simplebind works out of the box, it's really
very simple.

If I were you, I would start by getting ldapsearch working from your
mailserver. Once your figured out how to use ldapsearch, it should be
easy to transfer the required options to exim, since both are likely to
use the same ldap-library.

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Patrick von der Hagen

Zirkel 2, Gebäude 20.21, Raum 004.2
76131 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 608-46433
E-Mail: hagen@???
Web: http://www.scc.kit.edu

KIT – Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft