[exim] Calling a PERL script

Góra strony
Autor: Jerry Stuckle
Dla: Exim-users
Temat: [exim] Calling a PERL script
Hi, all,

I'm kinda lost here. I have a perl script (call it xyz.pl) I need to
call from ACL processing (SPAM handling). The script returns the number
of days since the sending domain was registered or -1 if it can't be
determined.

What I want is to call the script during ACL processing, and if the
domain has been registered less than 7 days (0 <= return value < 7), the
email is rejected.

I have the script working, but having trouble figuring out how to call
it from Exim and handle the return code. And the more I go through the
docs, the more confused I get - Exim is just too powerful!

I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks.

Jerry