Re: [exim] Changing envelope from address to actual recipien…

Góra strony
Autor: Ferenc Wágner
Dla: soumya tr via Exim-users
CC: soumya tr
Temat: Re: [exim] Changing envelope from address to actual recipient address in forwarded mails
soumya tr via Exim-users <exim-users@???> writes:

> On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:44 AM, soumya tr <soumya.324@???> wrote:
>
>> I have a forwarder set. All the outgoing mails relay via a3rd party mail
>> app . In the 3rd party app I have mentioned the list of allowed domains
>> that can send out mails.
>>
>> But as all the forwarder mails have from address as the actual from, 3rd
>> party app is rejecting it. So I was thinking of changing the envelop header
>> of the mail to that of actual recipient in the server. Is it possible to
>> achieve it via routers? Is there any other way I can handle this?
>
> Has anyone else faced any similar scenario?

I don't know. I tried to understand your description several times, but
failed. Others may experience a similar difficulty. I suggest you
rephrase your question using precise terminology and defining ambiguous
terms like for example "allowed domain", "actual", "envelop header",
"server" and so on.
--
Regards,
Feri