[exim] help creating a rule for virtual accounts

Góra strony
Autor: Dan Liles
Dla: 'Exim-users'
Temat: [exim] help creating a rule for virtual accounts
Hello everyone,

I want to create a rule where we look in the /etc/passwd file to find an
email user that doesn't exist as a local user account.

What I'm trying to do is an lsearch condition to look for a delivery address
in the passwd file for acceptance.

condition = {$lookup {passwd {$local_part@$domain}}}

my hope is that if

George.sammy@??? <mailto:George.sammy@thedomain.com> would be try
if the email was to this person and it would do a local delivery.

Is there something else I can use to pull the address in its entirety? ( my
passwd file has it email address as the user id ).

Thanks for your time.

Dan

---