Re: [exim] How do I disable double at sign in message-ID?

Góra strony
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Dla: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] How do I disable double at sign in message-ID?
On 30 May 2017, at 13:32, Imri Paloja || De Hosting Makelaar <Imri@???> wrote:
> How does one disable the double at sign in EXIM?

You don’t. You fix the software or system which is creating that Message-ID.

As Jasen already pointed out, if Exim has to generate a Message-ID header it is not in the format you describe.

Of course, you may have something in your configuration to generate it, but I very much doubt you do. If however I’m wrong and you have an add_header or headers_add statement somewhere which is generating the faulty header, then it’s in your power to fix it.

Graeme